I had an absolute blast curating Harambe Week, and even more fun sharing everything with our readers. In the end I come out appreciating this amazing land even more than I already did. While the "original content" portion of Harambe Week is over, I wanted to end with a link dump of Harambe posts of yesterday. Take some time out of this beautiful Saturday to enjoy some well themed goodness.
- Recently we took a bathroom break in Old Harambe. These bathrooms are busy but I still love them.
- November of last year we celebrated some of the signage and posters of New Harambe! These are beyond amazing, and definitely add to the "gritty" nature of the land.
- Muziki is on often overlook gem of theming in Harambe. At least it gets a little more love due to Wilderness Explorers.
- There is at least one "fruit market" in every Disney park...but the Harambe Fruit Market is by far my favorite. PLUS they have elephant ears.
- Back in January of 2013, long before the Harambe expansion, we explore what remains the most tranquil space in the entire park...and pay close attention to the Swahili plaster carvings.
- We would be horrible bloggers if we didn't include the original awesome posters of old Harambe.
- There was little talk of Pangani Forest Trail this week...but that doesn't mean we don't love it all the same! Lets look at some bones!