The community surrounding Disney Hipster Blog has also continued to grow and thrive, thanks primarily to the always ridiculous Disney Hipster Podcast. In 2013 we held two official meet ups one in Brooklyn and the other at Animal Kingdom Lodge. Thats not to mention our amazing Crescent Lake bar crawl!
Here is a quick round up of some of my personal favorite posts from the last year, in chronological order, obviously.
-Early in January we proved quickly that you never know what you're going to get on DHB…as we dove into the backstory of the Adventureland tiki drums...
- In an ongoing series exploring World Showcase we took a closer look at the China Pavilion. So cool! Right?
- One of our most popular posts of the year we are kind of harsh on the Liberty Tree restaurant. :/
- I did manage to write another original song about Disney World… this time about Primeval Whirl!
- Another really popular post…happened when we were "celebrities of the day" at the Hollywood Brown Derby!
- In February we contributed to one of our long running series with a Coverland for "Everybody Wants To Be A Cat."
- We also shared some great vintage valentines day cards! Love these!!!
- And looked at the source material for "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes." Seriously cool…and who knew!?!
- We don't always hate on Disney's Hollywood Studios! We sometimes go there to meet characters!