I'm currently quite obsessed with this picture...
We had a fun, albeit slow week over here at Disney Hipster Blog...
- Guest blogger Mark Diba (@dibadisney on twitter...) wrote a terrific review of the new ice cream shop in France!
- Then, I made this fun video featuring TriceraTop Spin! Yay! Kiddie rides!
- We finished the week off reviewing a vegetarian dish at Landscape of Flavors! Remarkably yummy indeed!
And now...what our friends have been up to!
- Perennial favorite vintage photo blog, Gorillas Don't Blog shares some gorgeous Disneyland Instamatics! Seriously awesome.
- Mouse On The Mind continued a fun series called Imagineering Awesome... my favorite of which is a Magic Kingdom Sleep Hollow expansion! So great!
- Disney By Mark is helping to perpetuate the Hollywood Studios expansion rumors... lets all cross our fingers! :)
- Some beer love via Eating WDW, who got to enjoy the Bear Republic 5 IPA on a recent visit to Epcot. I could always use one of these...
- Breaking away from her usual food reviews, Disney Food Blog asks, "what disney restaurant do you want in your kitchen?" so much fun!!!