Nescafe Watch 2013 continues at Disney Hipster Headquarters. While we DID get to enjoy that "coffee-esque" beverage on our last trip...who knows how long it will be available at WDW! If you have any "Nescafe sightings" at Disney World, please keep us up to date! :)
Last week on Disney Hipster Blog:
- We started the week by recapping our monorail bar crawl! SO MUCH FUN!!!
- Then took a look at the new Mickey meet and greet at Animal Kingdom!
- And maybe the best dollar I've ever spent on a really bad Orlando guide book.
And now on to the good stuff:
- Passport To Dreams finished their AMAZING two parter about the origins of the Country Bear Jamboree! Seriously, do yourself the favor and read this.
- At least Sarah at Eating WDW enjoyed her breakfast/lunch at Tusker House... kind of. Maybe one day we will give it another shot.
- Gorillas Dont Blog shares some awesome un-rejected Disneyland instamatics pics.
- Estelle at This Happy Place Blog revisits the Magic Kingdom's Crystal Palace after a ten year hiatus!
- A great review of the new Disneyland show "Mickey and the Magical Map" over on Mouse Troop!