Saturday, June 29, 2013
Disney Blog Round Up: 6/29/13
We had a BIG week here on Disney Hipster Blog!
- We kicked off the week celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Enchanted Tiki Room with our Lets All Sing Like The Birdies Sing music video! Lots of fun!
- Sticking with Adventureland, we shared our black and white portraits of the Tiki Drums!!!
- With all that adventure, by Tuesday we were ready for a cocktail...so we reviewed a terrific drink at The Wave! I really cant wait for another one...
- AGH! I wish we were the ones that got to review the new Starbucks on Main Street USA... but alas, our friend Megan beat us too it. :)
- Thursday brought these amazing Mad Tea Party attraction posters! Which is your favorite?
- Finally, our long running Animal Kingdom Artifact series continued on the theme of "protection."
And lets not forget the amazing work by our friends!
- Sarah at Eating WDW finally had a chance to visit the new Main Street Bakery / Starbucks!
- Gorillas Dont Blog shares a few very random instamatic pictures from Disneyland.
- See?? Even Pop Century has its endearing features! At least according to Estelle from This Happy Place Blog...
- One of my favorite posts this week! Disney Food Blog looks at the Ten Best Frozen Drinks At Disney World!!!
- Ryan from Main Street Gazette delves into a minute detail in Dinoland USA... one of my favorite areas in ANY park.
- Le Parcorama has a fun post of the creepiest Disney park characters! Seriously awesome.