I know I haven't done a blog roundup in a while...because I'm a total jerk, but I wanted to get back in the habit. Now that we're back from vaycay I can focus a little more on the blog. Speaking of which! Have you had a chance to catch up on our trip, and the few vlogs I did? Scroll down a few posts and catch up on those. Also, here's a sweet shot of me diggin on some citrus swirl...
And now, the good stuff! Fun blogs from around the 'Disney community.'
- James at This Happy Place Blog gets to the heart of why he goes back to WDW... Terrific blog post buddy!
- Eating WDW's Sarah samples the chocolate mousse at the new French bakery! Believe it or not...we kind of DIDNT HATE THIS PLACE!!!!
- Maybe the best blog documenting the history of WDW Passport To Dreams investigates the origins of the music from the Country Bear Jamboree...Pt.1! I cant wait for the rest of it!
- Melissa at Mouse On The Mind took a look at at the fun misquoting Walt twitter trend... We totally missed this one!
- I love landscaping at Disney World, and apparently Ryan from Main Street Gazette does too! Here is a great story about the early days of The Land pavilion...