To celebrate that awesome trip, this week will be all about Disneyland here on Disney Hipster Blog...including a few forgotten nuggets from our trip, but also some Disneyland history as well.
Below are some links to a few of our previous Disneyland love posts:
- We started BEFORE our trip by researching the Gibson Girl Ice Cream parlor on Main Street.
- Then, as a send off, we made a video about getting ready for our trip. Gulp! I was so nervous!
- We both had a lot to say about Disneyland as soon as we got back from our trip... here we "bust" five Disneyland myths. Trust me, its really not any more clean than The Magic Kingdom.
- One thing that we both became obsessed with? Shrunken Ned Jungle Witch Doctor!!!!! These are the kind of thing that the Magic Kingdom is seriously lacking...
- Not to be overlooked, we also really loved DCA!!!! Like, a lot...even pre Carsland/Buena Vista Street!
We also made a few videos of our trip as well:
To catch a character stalker...
Fliks Fun Fair...