Over the past year and half that we've been writing the Disney Hipster Blog its become kind of a joke how much we love Disney's Animal Kingdom. (and an even bigger joke how much we love its namesake resort hotel...) Make sure you read our heartfelt and sincere feelings , but meanwhile here is a blog dump to catch you up on some of our previous posts.
- We love the animal carvings at Island Mercantile! Especially this adorable beaver merchandise stand! So cute!
- Andrew looks at a few reasons to LOVE Discovery Island!
- First we take a brisk walk through the Expedition Everest queue... sorry for the blurry pictures!
- Some terrific bathroom signs from Yak & Yeti!
- We also poked around the base of the mountain, and some extensively themed stone slabs!
- Not to be overlooked, the animal signs at the Maharajah Jungle Trek! I love these!
-Early in the blogs history Adam showed his love of Primeval Whirl! That wouldnt be the last time...
- We later made a song and video to go with our love...
- As well as a a few cool pictures from the attraction as well.
- This past August we examined some really terrific concept art from Dinosaur!
- And how could we overlook the AWESOMENESS Chester and Hesters store???!!!
- Probably the coolest theming in Africa? These amazing street posters that hang all over the area!!
- In the nearby Tamu Tamu courtyard we look at Swahili plaster carving and the totally amazing sausage tree! Yes...I said sausage tree.
If you're looking for a way to bring Animal Kingdom into your life, dont forget our Animal Kingdom playlist! We also made this desktop wallpaper! Enjoy!