Ho Ho Ho. I hope everyones holiday seasons are going well. I know that we've been running around like crazy, shopping, baking cookings, going to holiday parties and all that other nonsense. Despite all the hustle and bustle there was a good amount of amazing Disney blogging going on! Check it all out:
- Eating WDW's Sarah continues my favorite on going series! Snacks From Japan!
- Passport To Dreams continues a streak of awesomeness with Awkward Disneyland Transitions! Curl up on the couch and read this whole thing.
- Rich at Mouse Troop visits Three Overlooked Disneyland Attractions! I love me some Storybookland Canal boats!
- Check out this Amazing Tangled Themed Birthday Cake over at Mouse On The Mind! I need one of these next year! :)
- Wow! Look at these amazing homemade Disney Christmas cards! From Estelle at This Happy Place.