Here is a round up of some of our more popular posts from this year! Enjoy.
Adam enjoying Columbia Harbor House...
- In January we sat down for lunch at Columbia Harbor House, and enjoyed the pleasant aesthetics of the restaurant! Turns out A LOT of people feel the same way about this terrific spot!
- Turns out that our readers love background music as much as we do! Our "your morning at Epcot" post has remained the most popular on our site...
- That same month we made a fun song and video about our favorite ride! Living With The Land, Or Die!
Me, doing my thang...
- In April, I finally took a moment to reflect upon the most important aspect of a Disney World vacation! Drinking Around The World!
- Our first ever trip to Disneyland, in May, brought lots of fun blog posts! My favorite being our Disneyland anniversary gift!
- June brought a new series, featuring all of our "Disney crap." First, our refrigerator, then the tea hutch, our living room, and finally the bedroom.
- This Summer we spent quite a bit of time researching the country of Norway, in order to fully appreciate its Epcot pavilion.
- Our obsession with Sonny Eclipse continues...who knew he had a cousin??!!
In September I made vegan school bread! :)
- The history of Baroque Hoedown was looked at as well. What badass composers! :)
- What better way to spend a fall evening than Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party!?!?! I'm already looking forward to next years party!
- It was just a matter of time before we started collecting background music on our own... really though, why isn't more Animal Kingdom Lodge music available?
- We decided to confirm how dorky we are, with the help of photopass photographers.
So there you go friends...a year full of bad writing and blurry photos. We hope that 2013 brings a whole slew of randomness. (and vulgarity on the podcast) Thanks so much for sticking with us, even if we write about the same obsessions too often.
Did you have a favorite post this year? Let us know via twitter! @disneyhipsters