O.M.Goodness. Our Disney Countdown Chain is getting very, very short! The anticipation on our end is getting ridiculous. Honestly, I wish I could pack two weeks out. :/
What we were up to this week:
- Lots of Epcot love on this weeks podcast! Have you subscribed/rated us on iTunes?
- We made a fun vintage Bambi desktop wallpaper! Came out nice, right??
- Podcast member Jamie made the delicious Black Cherry Twist from the old standard bar menu!
- We took a look at some fun signage at Animal Kingdom's Maharajah Jungle Trek.
- Have you entered to win our Haunted Mansion giveaway??!!
What our friends are up to:
- Estelle at This Happy Place Blog bought an amazing piece of Epcot randomness... so amazing.
- Main Street Gazette's Ryan has some Epcot love as well...from 1986! Love the map design...
- What? More Epcot? Yes indeed. Sarah from Eating WDW made a stop at the new Terra booth at Food and Wine. I'm very interested to try it myself...
- Go read this amazing blog about the wonderful theming in Storybook Circus from Passport To Dreams.
- Futureprobe investigates some alternatives to Epcots horrible logo...