We had a super fun week here at Disney Hipster Headquarters! I (andrew) am busy prepping the house for all of our Halloween decorations! (this is much more complicated than it sounds...) and Adam is busy learning Winnie The Pooh songs on guitar. Also, I had a really good greek salad today, so thats something.
- We started the week by looking at the hardest working Disney characters! to celebrate Labor Day!
- On Tuesday we made vegan Tonga Toast! Yummy! I'm still thinking about it...
- Then we looked at one of the more charming details at Epcot! The torii gate in Japan!
Enough about us (kinda...) on with the roundup!
- Let the countdown begin! Melissa Sue is as exited about Food and Wine as we are! bring on the cheese!
- As a young man with a candy corn tattoo on my elbow, I appreciate Eating WDW's review of the Goth Goodies candy corn!
- Bratty kids at Disneyland? I guess so! via Gorillas Don't Blog...
- I'm so honored to be part of the Dapper Day series on This Happy Place Blog!!!! So much fun!!!!
- Futureprobe looks at the Hollywood Studios Cars Land rumors.... I'm all for it! :)
- Ryan at Main Street Gazette looks at some initial differences in Epcot Centers design! I can't believe out girl is 30 years old! :/
- You've undoubtedly tried Disney Food Blog's Cupcake Crawl...but how about the Walt Disney World Cheese Crawl!!!!