So, the excitement around here is thick. Our upcoming WDW trip has us both super giddy. We have basically been planning every night! Most of all we are super duper stoked to meet some of our online friends at our first ever meet up!
- We started the week by taking in a brief history of Baroque Hoedown, who knew the composers were such bad asses???
- I also looked as some fun theming at Paradise Pier at Disney California Adventure.
- Halloween Wednesday continues with Disney's Halloween Treat!
And now, all the really good stuff:
- Rounding out one of the BEST SERIES EVER on This Happy Place Blog could could Melissa Sue look ANY CUTER!?!?! Love it.
- Over on Imagineer 2017 a good look is taken over the ridiculous complaints about Enchanted Tales With Belle...
- Though Sarah at Eating WDW wasn't thrilled with her selection I'm stoked about these new drinks at Animal Kingdom! Rum and lemonade? Yes please.
- The big news of the week is that beer and wine will be served inside the Magic Kingdom! All the details via Disney Food Blog!
- Main Street Gazette takes a look at the infamous Monorail drinks! Golly, I wish these were still around! :)