Another week/month over. Another fun moment in planning our October trip. This week we not only tentatively planned out our ten night trip...but also made our advance dining reservations! Yay! Among others: Le Celier, Sanaa (duh), Jiko (duh), Liberty Tree, Biergarten, and The Wave. Yippy!!!! I'm very excited...
Here are some amazing posts from the Disney community.
- This Happy Place brings us TWO of our favorite reads this week! James writes all about beer on their recent cruise (!!!!!) while Estelle has both happy faces and sad faces when it comes to their short WDW visit.
- Over at Eating WDW we get a good look at the awesome new flatbreads at the Village Haus! Caprese flatbread? yes please.
- We're still grieving the loss of Snow White at the Magic Kingdom. There is however a very fitting tribute to this dark ride over at Passport To Dreams. Wonderful article.
- Main Street Gazette brings us some really fun details from Art Of Animation! Cant wait to check this resort out...
- Mouse Chow is taking Disney food to a whole other level...making frozen bananas at home. Love this idea. :)