Ug. In lieu of stewing in our post Disneyland doldrums we've decided to go ahead and book our yearly October trip to Disney World. Nine nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge....savanna view baby! So at least we have something to look forward to all Summer, and we won't have to be our usual depressing selves. :) Here are some fun Disney related posts:
- First of all Passport To Dreams absolutely blew our minds this week with A Musical Souvenir. Go download it now, and thank me later.
- We're very excited about our homegirl Estelle's new series on Broadway in the parks!!! She kicks things off with one of our favorites.... the trolley song from Meet Me In St. Louis!
- I'm super glad that Melissa Sue from Mouse On The Mind has been making the rounds lately! Check out her awesome review of the Dawa Bar at Animal Kingdom via Disney Food Blog.
- Speaking of Dawa Bar...our favorite foodie, Sarah from Eating WDW, review another signature cocktail!
- Our favorite series from Imagineering Disney "Then and Now" returns with a look at Main Street USA!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!