Here we are! A week out from our long delayed FIRST TRIP TO DISNEYLAND! (not counting early childhood, on both our parts.) Our anxiety has only grown over the last few weeks...regardless of the fact that I could probably give a tour of Disneyland, based on my obsession with looking at maps and google satellite images.
Here are some fun Disney related reads from the past few weeks.
- Very fun topic via 4 Parks 1 Blog....Tope Ten Bodies of Water in Disney World!
- Snow White Sanctum features a Brazilian Journal Advertisment featuring a very un-lady like Snow White! Oh lord, look at the dwarfs!
- Find out what all the buzz was about with the return of the little orange bird! From Eating WDW.
- Here's a great look at the Port Orleans Riverside resort... including food of course! Via Mouse Chow.
- Main Street Gazette brings us a look at the World Showcase that could have been...you know, the one with african dancers!
- The Animal Kingdom love continued on This Happy Place Blog! So is it Zoo of Nahtazu?