We are back from another mini trip down south, and though I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm relaxed, I would say that I'm a little more calm than normal. Can't wait to got to DISNEYLAND in May, before we go back to the world in October. This upcoming week will hopefully be filled a few reviews...including Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. :)
- The Disney Brits bring us some information about the new Habit Heroes attraction in Innoventions.
- Our girl Sarah over at Eating WDW reviewed Mangino's over at the Shades of Green resort. and it was every bit as bad as we've heard. :(
- A wonderful look at Marc Davis brought to us via WDW Facts! Enough awesome things can a=never be said about Marc.
- There is something epic about this photo of Baloo and King Louis from Gorillas Don't Blog.
- I'm madly in love with this Alice in Wonderland Comic from 1951. From the Vintage Alice in Wonderland Blog. Someone find me this for Christmas. K?