Here at Disney Hipster Headquarters we have crossed (and are about to cross) a few milestones. December was our the most viewed month here at the blog, we've finally crossed that 400 twitter follower benchmark, and are about to hit our 1,000th tweet. Nice. Very happy to be serving you guys so efficiently.
Here are some of our favorite reads this week:
- Food darling Sarah over at Eating WDW visited the Restaurant Marrakesh for both LUNCH and DINNER! Tough job, but someone has to do it.
- Gorillas Don't Blog brings us great pictures every day. But these pictures of the Matterhorn make us very sad...as it will be closed during our trip to Disneyland in May. :(
- Matt at the wonderful Vintage Alice In Wonderland blog brings us these wonderful magazine images!
- Our favorite guys over at Moved By The Mouse take a trip to Madame Tussaud's and discover an abundance of Disney related folks! wonderful!
- Lets take a close look at Disneyland famed Tahitian Terrace restaurant, via Daveland. Love the high quality menu image!